For up to date information on events and news of interest to Penn State's Social Data Analytics community, you can:
- Follow News and Events pages right here.
- Subscribe to our email listserv: L-SODA-INFO.
- Follow C-SoDA on Twitter @ CSoDA_PSU.
- Request an invitation to the C-SoDA channels on Slack (Penn State personnel only).
Questions about the dual-title Ph.D or doctoral minor in Social Data Analytics can be directed to:
Questions about the undergraduate major and B.S. in Social Data Analytics can be directed to:
- A member of the SoDA / Political Science advising team (Angela Hill, Undergraduate Staff Coordinator; Kristie Kalvin, Academic Adviser; Greg Nolan, Academic Adviser; Mia Parise, Academic Adviser)
- Amy Linch, SoDA Director of Undergraduate Studies, or
- Burt Monroe, SoDA Program Head.
or visit our undergraduate advising office, housed in the Department of Political Science, in Pond Laboratory 202.